- Lexington, KY, USA
- $25.00 – $35.00 Per/Hr. DOE + Spiffs + Bonuses + Benefits
- Full Time
Climate Control Heating & Air Conditioning in Lexington KY, the trusted heating and cooling experts in the Lexington area since 1968. We are currently looking for a Lead HVAC Installer to join our team! We have an immediate opening for an Journeyman HVAC Service Technician that has a talent for keeping customers happy. Our fast-growing company offers competitive salaries and benefits for the service technician that wants to go beyond just repairing equipment.
Reasons to consider Climate Control Heating & Air Conditioning as your company of choice:
- Stable and growing company
- Be a part of a company that is known for providing quality service!
- Training opportunities for industry certifications, career growth and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Holiday
- Bonuses, Full Size Van, Company Cell Phones, Company Tablets, Company Uniforms, Company Business Cards, Tool Repair & Replacement Programs, Paid Product Training Classes, Paid Journeyman & Nate Certification Renewal
Salary Range: $25.00 – $35.00 Per/Hr. DOE + Spiffs + Bonuses + Benefits
Work start time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Position Summary: To provide service on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
Required Qualifications: Pass background and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license with insurable driving record
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Journeyman’s License
- 4 years of experience
- Universal EPA Certification
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- NATE Certified
- Possess tools needed