- Residential Install
- Lexington, KY, USA
- Up To $24/hr. DOE + $2,500 Signing Bonus!
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, 401K, Company Match
Climate Control Heating & Cooling in Lexington KY, the trusted heating and cooling experts in the Lexington area since 1968. We are currently looking for a Lead HVAC Installer to join our team!
Reasons to consider Climate Control Heating & Cooling as your company of choice:
- Stable and growing company
- Be a part of a company that is known for providing quality service!
- Training opportunities for industry certifications, career growth and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Holiday
- Bonuses, Full Size Van, Company Cell Phones, Company Tablets, Company Uniforms, Company Business Cards, Tool Repair & Replacement Programs, Paid Product Training Classes, Paid Journeyman & Nate Certification Renewal
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday and some weekends.
Pay Scale: Up To $24/hr. DOE + $2,500 Signing Bonus!
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance
- Pass background and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- 2 + years of experience
- EPA universal
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Great customer service skills
- Able to train and supervise others
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Ability to supervise others
- Attend leadership training classes
- Enroll in advanced HVAC training classes, 20 hours per year
- Obtain all Installer based NATE Certifications and keep status current
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and light commercial
- Journeyman’s License
- Excellent verbal skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Well organized and ability to work independently