The Importance of NATE CertificationHeating & Cooling
Lexington heating and cooling work can require a pretty significant investment from home or business owners. With your money and your comfort at stake, it is important that the HVAC contractor you choose to perform the work possesses the right knowledge and skill set. To protect yourself, always choose a contractor who is NATE certified.
The NATE Organization
North American Technician Excellence, or NATE, is a certifying organization serving the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry. NATE certifies technicians through rigid testing of the technician’s knowledge of core industry principles, including installation, service, and specialty areas.
Importance of NATE Certification
NATE certification serves as a benchmark of excellence within the heating and cooling industry. By obtaining and maintaining this certification, technicians prove their knowledge and skills associated with the technology, equipment, and best practices utilized each day in the heating and cooling industry.
NATE-certified technicians offer a value to home and business owners. These technicians possess the knowledge and skill needed to perform thorough and efficient work on any installation, repair, or system maintenance project.
• NATE-certified technicians are called back to the job at a lower rate than uncertified technicians; when you hire a NATE-certified technician, you’re less likely to need a second appointment, saving you time and money.
• Nate-certified technicians serve as a valuable resource to home and business owners. They’ll put their knowledge to use for your benefit, providing answers to your questions and solving your comfort issues with tested HVAC solutions.
NATE-Certified Climate Control Technicians
At Climate Control, we recognize the benefits NATE-certified technicians can offer our customers; which is why we only employ technicians who have been awarded a NATE certification. Within the first year of employment, each Climate Control HVAC technician must pass the NATE certification test. Every technician must maintain their certification through continuing education and passing recertification exams every two years.
For all your heating and cooling needs, trust the NATE-certified technicians at Climate Control of Lexington. Contact us today to discuss your upcoming heating or cooling project.
Save on your next service
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Today
The Climate Control
on call 24 hours a day,
7 days a week for any
- 20% discount on all repairs and accessories!
- Priority service
- No overtime charges
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience
- All parts are backed by a 1-year guarantee