Does My Lexington Heater Need Replaced?Heating & Cooling
The Autumn Equinox is this Thursday, which signals the beginning of fall – pumpkin spice, changing leaves, and heating system use is coming soon! While the temperatures are still mild, it’s the perfect time to take a hard look at your current furnace, boiler, heat pump, or other type of heating equipment in order to determine if replacement will be necessary this year.
How can I tell if my furnace needs replaced?
While an extensive breakdown is a clear sign replacement is needed, you certainly want to avoid finding yourself in that situation. Evaluate your heating system using the criteria below, which will help you determine if replacement is the right move.
- Increased Service Expenses. Does it seem as if you have been pouring lots of money into your heating system over the past few winters? Heating equipment typically suffers more breakdowns as the end of its service life nears – avoid funding a dying system and upgrade instead to save discomfort and hassle this winter.
- Senior System. Is your heating system over 10 years old? Most heating equipment in the Lexington area will last 10 to 15 years on average. If your furnace or heat pump is at or above this age, you should begin preparing for heating system replacement.
- Poor Efficiency. Furnaces, boilers, and other types of heating equipment lose efficiency as they age. This can cause discomfort indoors as well as higher energy bills. Upgrading to a new efficient heating system now can keep your heating expenses in check this winter while keeping your interiors more comfortable.
The NATE-certified technicians at Climate Control will evaluate your current heating system and provide you with an expert recommendation for upgrading your equipment. We’ll help you find the right new equipment for your home or business, and perform skilled installation to ensure your new heating system will perform optimally for many years to come.
Save on your next service
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Today
The Climate Control
on call 24 hours a day,
7 days a week for any
- 10% discount on all service work!
- Priority service
- No overtime charges
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience
- All parts are backed by a 1-year guarantee