More than half of the energy bill in a typical house is due to your HVAC system. That’s exactly why as a homeowner you should be concerned about the choices you need to make about your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system. This is a major concern that can make a big difference in your comfort level and in your utility bills. Here are the five most important benefits of installing a new HVAC system.
1- Savings from New HVAC System Installation
If you replace your existing HVAC system with a newer one that is more efficient you can save a large amount of money every month. Usually, the older HVAC systems operate on 65% annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) with the remaining 35% going to waste. However, the newer HVAC systems operate on 90% AFUE. This is actually great for both, your bills and for the environment as well.
2- Programmable Thermostats with New HVAC Installation
A programmable thermostat allows you to control the temperature of certain rooms of your home. This cuts down on a large amount of energy usage that drives your monthly energy bill. Also, it provides a more comfortable temperature inside your home because there are always some rooms that need to be cooled or heated more than others.
3- More Comfort for You and Your Family
A new and advanced HVAC system that is more efficient heats better and maintains temperatures at a more constant level. Airflow that is more consistent provides better humidity controls compared to older HVAC systems.
4- Better Air Flow in a New HVAC System
If you previously had problems with the inconsistent airflow throughout your house then a higher efficiency HVAC system is what you must go for. These new systems use variable speed motors and modern filtration systems that not only improve the airflow but also result in better temperature regulation, removal of air impurities, and prevention of mold.
5- Higher Resale Value
When you go to sell your home, a new HVAC system will increase the value of your property. Buyers usually look for the condition of HVAC systems in the houses and consider how much it is going to cost them to operate it. A new HVAC system installed will appeal to the buyers more and you’ll be able to sell your property sooner at a higher price.
Lexington HVAC Companies such as Climate Control are professional and help customers to make the best decisions about new HVAC installations. Our expert contractors will make sure that your system works at maximum efficiency for the years to come.
If you are in search of a reliable service that can install and maintain HVAC systems in your home, turn to Climate Control. Get a FREE estimate of the cost by getting in touch with them by dialing 859-469-4182. They have served the Lexington area since 1968 and are known for their honest approach to their clients. The service is available 24/7 so call now.