Lexington’s Trusted Heating and Cooling Company Since 1968!
Climate Control Heating & Air Conditioning was formed in 1968, by Carl Fugmann. Under his guidance, Climate Control developed into the trusted heating and cooling experts in the Lexington area. Since 1968, Climate Control has been able to create a reputation of providing the best heating & air conditioning services at a fair and reasonable price.
Located on Big Run Road, we are proud to serve our neighbors in Lexington, Kentucky, and have been doing so for over four decades. We have grown to be among the largest HVAC companies in the state through the referrals of our satisfied customers. Climate Control is known by our business and residential customers for providing honest, professional assessments, fair and competitive pricing, and the best qualified service. Our technicians are fully trained, licensed and certified, and will also bring you the benefit of solid experience. You can count on us to get the job done right, obtain all proper permits, and not cut any corners.
Thank you Lexington for allowing us the opportunity to serve you since 1968!
I would like to report a very successful installation. Both heaters and thermostats are working fine. It seems that we have to wait until Spring until we can test the air conditioners. I would also like you know that Peggy and I were extremely pleased with Gary and Kyle. They were extremely conscientious with the installation and also extremely conscientious with trying to keep things clean. We really appreciate that. They inspired great confidence.
– David L. in Lexington, Kentucky
This is to say bravo to the two employees I had the pleasure to deal with today. I have not been as happy to spend money on a repair in a long time. Thank you Angie and Dale.
– Tony C. in Georgetown, Kentucky
I just thought I would let you know that we used almost 5,000 less kW this winter compared to 2013 and this year was much colder. The new unit will certainly pay its way. Thanks again.
– Phillip F. in Richmond, Kentucky
Both systems are working very well. Again, Art and I thank you for your guidance and support on this very major upgrade to our home.
– Kathy H. in Lexington, Kentucky
Thank you for all the help and for making the project of getting this new system so simple for us.
– Kyle T. in Lexington, Kentucky
Jonathon was very professional and courteous. He called ahead as expected and once he arrived, he took time to explain my option and what work he was going to perform with just the right level of detail. I would recommend him to others.
– Steve S. in Lexington, Kentucky
It appears to have done the trick! I never though we’d have a solution and thank you for your kindness & for thinking of it.
– Roberta E. in Lexington, Kentucky
David did an excellent job completing the installation of our furnace. Very professional & knowledgeable.
– Debbie A. in Lexington, Kentucky
The Climate Control Care Plan
- 15% discount on all service work!
- Priority service
- No overtime charges
- Prolongs the life of your equipment
- Helps eliminates costly repairs
- Helps eliminate untimely breakdowns
- Validates manufacturer’s warranties
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience
- All parts are backed by a 1-year guarantee
- Ensures peak efficiency of your system
Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 Signs Your Commercial HVAC System in Lexington Needs Service Sep 4, 2018 In any business, high productivity is essential to success. Keeping employees comfortable has a large impact on your company’s productivity level. When your HVAC... Read More...
- How Temperatures and Your HVAC Affects Your Employees Employees rank being too hot or too cold as the top problems of employee productivity. In today’s competitive market output goals are at an... Read More...
- HVAC Maintenance Tips for Fall in Your Lexington Home Sep 3, 2018 Fall is just around the corner and a well maintained heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system can save on efficiency and money. It’s... Read More...